[asterisk-biz] Call Center inquirey

kirkyoungdale at cox.net kirkyoungdale at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 17:23:18 CDT 2010

Try going tp www.aheeva.com. They have a wonderful call center application that runs on Asterisk and can easily support your application.  The sales manager's name is Mario, and he is very technical in nature and can assist you in most areas.  I have been to their facilities in Montreal, and they are a class operation.

KIRK

--
Kirk Youngdale
5015 Frazee Road