[asterisk-biz] Call Center inquirey

Milind Saraswala milind at aljalea.com
Fri Mar 26 18:22:26 CDT 2010

This is the requirement for Call Center

I am intrested in Asterisk which should be setup by myself but with the help
of some professional guy who can help me do. I am ready to pay him his
charges. Kindly give me reply ASAP

Note that it work with MS SQL and Arabic text to speech engine

1-      Connect al the 3 branches (A, B & C) together through IP phones (A
and B will have internal extensions).
2-      Control all the calls through the main call center in shuwaikh
3-      Transfer our current phone line available B and C to the call center
to A in order to help to publish our current commercial number.
4-      Install call center software integrate with our data (SQL).
5-      The software will automatically pop up the customer details when
phone rings.
6-      Automatic machine answer and direction.
7-      ISDN & E1 configuration
8-       Detailed statistic report of calls
9-      Call recording feature.
10-   85 employees phone
11-   25 supervisors phone
12-   14 manager and call center phone (5 phone extensions and 5 headset
Bluetooth or etc..).
13-   Any extra features you can provide.

Morning  +965-66829752,+965-97848015
Evening +965-97848015,+965-24981523