[asterisk-biz] Twittering from Mobile module wanted

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue Mar 16 10:38:21 CDT 2010

Hi,

I6net use his VoiceXML voice/video browser to Twit form an audio/video
call (with very simple VoiceXML/php script).
The user call a specific number, the service identify the user, record a
message and use the preset Twitter account to post a small message with
a short link to a basic web page to here/see the audio/video message.

Regards,

Borja

--
Borja Sixto, Research&  Innovation - http://www.i6net.com
Office: +34 911877477 | Gtalk: bsixto | Skype: borja.sixto