[asterisk-biz] Twittering from Mobile module wanted

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Mar 14 07:12:48 CDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any one of you is crazy about twitter enough to write a small module for
www.earthsms.net  Which will allow people to tweet from their local number.

I have people asking for this module from many african and middle eastern contries.

The idea is to allow anyone to install a mobile phone with an earthsms.net account

Allow the gateway to be used for twitter, and from that country then, it can be used for
twetting.

Should be pretty simple, the functions of www.earthsms.net web services are on
www.earthsms.net/api/

Introduction to www.Earthsms.net

Earthsms.net is a combination of software, web site and web service, that allow's anyone to
create a SMS gateway from their computer.

Then use that sms gateway from anywhere in the world via the web or via web service.

The gateway act's as a 2 way gateway for sending and receiving sms's.

Earth sms can integrate with any other softswitch ie voipswitch, asterisk, freeswitch, to send
sms messages to users, ie missed calls alerts, or act as an incoming gateway to process
command's , topup, check balance, etc via sms.

We hope that you will try it out, and give us your valueable feedback.

Rehan

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"

Are you on Facebook ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0tmktiLd0