[asterisk-biz] Isle of Man DIDs

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Jun 29 09:13:37 CDT 2010

Alex Balashov wrote:
> On 06/29/2010 09:54 AM, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
>
>> I've already spoken with them. They don't offer SIP origination, though
>> they do offer forwarding to any other number. This would allow a
>> somewhat ugly workaround by forwarding to a UK number with SIP origination.
>
> And long-distance tariffs attendant, I would assume?  Or is the
> per-minute forwarding rate low or zero?

£30 setup per DID, £5 per month per DID, plus outbound call costs to
whatever destination chosen. The best option would be to a regular UK
number, so UK national rate. Not a huge problem as call volumes will be
low, but still would be nice to avoid.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799