[asterisk-biz] 87.230.80.186 - Trying to register (Zeeshan Zakaria)‏

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Jun 24 16:50:37 CDT 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Fred Posner wrote:

> I posted an example on using this with perl... the idea was to make a
> chain called asterisk:

[snip]

> this way you have some idea of reason for dropping, etc.

I like the idea of having some idea why I'm dropping someone, but I prefer
to do it in-line with the rule in the comments.

Also, if someone is attacking me via SIP, I want to drop all their packets
(SSH, FTP, HTTP, etc), not just SIP so my rule would not be Asterisk
specific.

--
Thanks in advance,