[asterisk-biz] 87.230.80.186 - Trying to register

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 05:44:24 CDT 2010

This is just one of the many IPs. On my server it'll automatically blocked
by Fail2ban. We should have a central location where we could pulish all
such IPs for everyone's benefit.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-06-24 5:43 AM, "Alexander Harrowell" <
alexander.harrowell at stlpartners.com> wrote:

On Friday 25 June 2010 07:24:57 Josef Grand wrote:
> re:
> only for your informations this IP (
> 87...
ISTR some discussion on the list about setting up an equivalent of Team
Cymru's bogon feed for SIP spamming/toll fraud/denial of service/general
badness.

Of course, that works because BGP is a great way of distributing lists of
prefixes in real time. Hmm, I wonder if DAHDI could be used for that?