[asterisk-biz] WTB: TDM trunk for multiple Quebec (Canada) rate centers

Mike list at net-wall.com
Thu Jun 17 18:51:23 CDT 2010

Hi Rick,

We're already one of your very satisfied customers for a few rate centers.
We prefer TDM for varied technical reasons, and you only offer SIP trunks
where we are.  But for anybody looking for SIP trunking (which is usually
enough for most uses) where ComCanada has a footprint, I can only highly
recommend their service and friendly support.

Regards,

Mike