[asterisk-biz] WTB: TDM trunk for multiple Quebec (Canada) rate centers

Rick Orford rick at comcanada.ca
Thu Jun 17 10:44:36 CDT 2010

Hi Mike,

We can deliver a stable, SIP PRI with LNP available on both the rate centers
provided below along with ~688 others.

Contact me off list in case you are interested.

--
Regards,

Rick Orford, Account Director
ComCanada Communications Inc.
www.comcanada.ca
Tel/Fax: (604) 998-4500 x6008

Customer Experience is very important to us.
Please forward any feedback to my manager
at andrea at comcanada.ca.