[asterisk-biz] Dallas DIDs

Nauman Ibrahim ni at supertec.com
Tue Jun 8 09:23:16 CDT 2010

Hello Bruce,

No fault of yours, its just that you are misinformed. The DIDX vendors
(sellers) are rated on a scale of 0-8 according to the source level of the
DIDS (tier 1, 2, 3). 95 % of our vendors are Tier 1 providers with superb
level of service.

We have given the option to our customers, which I believe is not available
through any other provider to choose from which vendor they wish to purchase
the DID. We also inform them in advance the quality of the DID and apart
from that Didx.net is the only platform which offers its customer to test
the DIDs before they could actually purchase it.

So why don't you give us a try and test our service, I guarantee that you
wont be disappointed. Let me handle your requirements.

Kind regards,

Nauman Ibrahim Syed
Manager Carrier Relations and Fraud Prevention.
Great offer 1000 USA DIDs for 150$.
Didx special offer :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iew-LVDVbLs
Direct #:1-718-395-8986.
Fax: 1-206-339-4203.