[asterisk-biz] coding/consulting/partnership/investing opportunity

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Jun 2 13:09:21 CDT 2010

Guys,

I will need to get a health insurance from a Texas company. If anyone
of you works for or owns a Texas
corp w/health insurance and is interested in some part time Asterisk
coding or consulting or maybe interested
in hardware discounts that I have access to => let me know.

I have 7+ years of Asterisk "C" coding experience (can do pretty much
everything) plus 7+ years in this telephony business in general.
I can either get lightly involved or can become a partner / investor.

Let me know either privately or on the list.
Please no jokes or sarcasm.

regards
Martin