[asterisk-biz] Remote SIP monitor

Erik Lagerway erik at sipthat.com
Wed Feb 17 17:53:11 CST 2010

K, couldn't find what I wanted so I built it. It's lacking the MOS scoring
and media events but does watch for dropped calls and dropped SIP endpoints.
It's been monitoring my network for a month now and works pretty well
although I have only tested a few servers.

Check out here, it's free to try.. http://sipqos.com

Feedback always welcome.. good, bad, indifferent.

- Erik