[asterisk-biz] Canada/US E911 / CNAM

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Wed Feb 17 17:06:42 CST 2010

Hello List,

If you're a smaller ITSP with under 500 subscribers, I have a great
offer for Canadian VoIP 911 and US E911 service which starts with a
monthly commitment of only $50 -- much less than industry norm.  From
now until the end of February I will cut the implementation charge in
half of what's posted on the site.

I also can provide hybrid CNAM lookup services on a similar
low-commitment model direct from TNS (formerly part of Verisign) with a
monthly commitment of literally just two dollars.

Please see http://www.digitalcon.ca/voip9-1-1/ or http://www.cnam.info
for details.

Best regards,

--