[asterisk-biz] International DIDs

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Feb 15 16:06:15 CST 2010

THey make money on the incoming calls from other carriers

Interconnect charges

> How can they afford to run the service?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"

Are you on Facebook ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI0tmktiLd0