[asterisk-biz] The newest buzz word - cloud computing

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:19:26 CST 2010

The could probably can.
A couple of things that come to mind when doing cloud computing.
One is latency, is the latency stable enough to handle voip probably yes.
Two how does cloud computing handle real-time events where a bunch of things
may need to happen right now to keep things from getting delayed?
This I don't know. Another thing to think about is bandwidth with cloud
solutions seems to cost much much more than bandwidth on dedicated servers.

Tom

  _____