[asterisk-biz] Guest Speakers for VUC Fridays

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 02:17:10 CDT 2010

Hi,

If your company has a product or service you feel would be an
appropriate subject for the VoIP Users Conference (VUC) please write
me off-list to work out a guest spot for you some Friday. The
conference takes place live every Friday at 12 Noon ET, that's 9AM in
California and 5PM in the UK.

The types of guests we've had (many of whom are contributors and
readers of this list) go from individuals or small companies with
open-source projects to main stage equipment manufacturers like
Siemens Gigaset, Polycom, Plantronics, Acme Packet (SBC). We've
spotlighted great projects like Village Telco, Freedom Fone and the
Open BTS installation on the island of Nieue. We also welcome authors
of books like Dan York's "7 Deadliest UC Attacks", Open VPN, Asterisk
1.4 Professionals, Asterisk AGI programming, Freepbx, etc. You can
look at and listen to all these past sessions by going to
http://vuc.me or just joining us any Friday: http://vuc.me/next gives
the next session in your time zone.

The invitation is extended to all to come and present your company,
their products or projects and meet with a large and varied segment of
the VoIP and telephony community whose interest in SIP, video,
Asterisk and other pbx, telephony, mobile platforms including Android,
iPhone and tablets and apps for these such as Media5fone, VoIP
clients, cloud storage and computing, embedded systems, GPS, iNum,
ENUM, e164, fax, Skype to SIP, handsets and other hardware, security,
events, wideband audio... has not flagged in the three 1/2 years since
the conference started.

Regards

/r

http://vuc.me
Leave a message or send an SMS 24/7 : (518) VUC-VOIP (882-8647)
IRC #vuc Freenode.net ( http://vuc.me/irc )