[asterisk-biz] Asterisk woes

Jason Hayer jhayer at globalgossip.net
Wed Aug 25 20:36:39 CDT 2010

Hi all,
Following is an excerpt from my h323 log. Has anybody out there experienced
the same? It occurs when my pbx hands over a call back to asterisk back and
the asterisk dials the requested extension for it. Asterisk dials this
extension successfully via an IAX trunk however, when I answer the call, it
disconnects.

11:30:08:326  Opening logical channels (incoming, ooh323c_13)
11:30:08:326  ERROR:Local endpoint does not have any audio capabilities
(incoming, ooh323c_13)
11:30:08:326  ERROR:Failed to open audio channels. Clearing call.(incoming,
ooh323c_13)
11:30:08:326  Finished handling H245 message. (incoming, ooh323c_13)

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jasminder Hayer
Senior Systems Engineer - Core Infrastructure & Systems Development
Global Gossip

14 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Australia

office: +61 2 9263 0400
mobile: +61 412 762 822
email: jhayer at globalgossip.net

http://www.globalgossipgroup.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete
this email and destroy any hard copies produced.