[asterisk-biz] I need 80 Cheap SIP Phones

Gottenphone Gore(ATCOM) gore at atcomemail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:49:49 CDT 2010

Hi, Shane,

You may get the one from:

Basic Phone: http://www.atcom.cn/AT610P.html

Business Phone: http://www.atcom.cn/AT620P.html

Regards

Gottenphone

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Shane Killian
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:15 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] I need 80 Cheap SIP Phones

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy 80 SIP phones shipped to Ireland (with a requirement for
more at a later date).

The only requirements are that the phone is of good build quality, have god
call quality and support pickup, forward and transfer.

Please contact me offline if you can provide the above. - shane (at)
shanekillian (dot) net

Kind Regards,

Shane

E-mail Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorized
use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior
to leaving the network of saongroup.com

saongroup.com will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
saongroup.com reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent
to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any
unauthorized use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.