[asterisk-biz] I need 80 Cheap SIP Phones

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Thu Aug 19 06:39:53 CDT 2010

> > I'm looking to buy 80 SIP phones shipped to Ireland (with a
> > requirement for more at a later date).

You specified "80 Cheap SIP Phones". What do you consider cheap?

I'd generally recommend in favour of the Snom phones - well supported, good
firmware and good build quality. But they are far from the cheapest on the
market, and there are plenty of lower-cost options: Grandstream, Yealink,
etc.

As with many things in IT: cheap, good, or reliable. Pick any two.

(FWIW, we'd be delighted to supply Snom or Cisco phones to Ireland, but if
they're going to be way outside your price point, I'd rather not waste your
time).

Regards,

Chris