[asterisk-biz] International DID provider and wholesale A-Z termination and Dedicated servers supporting moneybooker

C.Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Aug 13 16:14:28 CDT 2010

 I believe that if a user wants to sign up for a wholesale account, and
they, or their volume can't afford $35 for wiring fees, they are not at
wholesale category. In fact, they are not ready for the resale business.  It
makes more sense, as someone in this thread said, to watch out for possible
chargeback risks.

CS