[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Termination everyone must read!!!

Gray Routes grayroutes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:07:47 CDT 2010

I know Yaro very well, and take my word on it if this guy selling you
something you have his 'Russian Word' on it! We buy many Direct routes
off him for our MVNO so far we had no problems! As of the subject to
the email I belive he was trying to get your attantion.

p.s. Just to give you an idea we use to buy routes for our MVNO from
Level3 and few other places in Europe, we have replaced Level3 with
OVETEL, and we was able to reduce our retail rate by 35% To many
places, so take your time and read his email, and stop acting like
little bitches! This guy is 1000 times more professional then many of
you here.