[asterisk-biz] Free SIP termination NPANXX deck comparison

dnis at siptrunks.org dnis at siptrunks.org
Thu Apr 22 09:42:23 CDT 2010

Free SIP termination NPANXX deck comparison

When you have a couple SIP termination decks to compare it can be hard
to see which one is priced the best. We have created a tool to compare
NPANXX decks and I will compare your decks to each other free of
charge. Optionally including running the deck against your CDR.

The one catch is that ? when applicable ? we will also include one of
our decks into the comparison so that you can see how it compares to
yours.

If you want to get your decks compared please mail them in the
following format:
Excel / CSV
Column A: 6 digit NPANXX
Column B: rate per minute

Please also include the following information:
- monthly volume in minutes
- Average Call Duration

If you want to run the decks against CDR, please have the CDR formatted:
A ? NPANXX or 10 digit number
B ? duration

Decks and info can be mailed to dnis at siptrunks.org

Thank you,

Marco
SIPtrunks.org

p.s. it does require some manual labor so please don?t just mail your
own offerings and only request a comparison if you truly can use it.

p.s.s. Local Trunks $25 free LD & local (not for telemarketing purposes)