[asterisk-biz] The hunt for a workable Asterisk GUI

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:49:43 CDT 2010

We are using the Asterisk GUI 2.0 in some large installations...  You
have to disable the live extension check with 500+ extensions as it
just takes too long...

I have opened a ticket to fix some issues and am working to update the
GUI.  It takes time and many other things are happening...

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software