[asterisk-biz] The hunt for a workable Asterisk GUI

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:48:37 CDT 2010

I faced the same situation, and ended up programming my own GUI for this
purpose, using realtime. It doesn't have queue support yet. I have
programmed another multi-tenant solution for a client who provides hosted
PBX solution. I was thinking of fine tuning he code I have and make it
public, but don't know when I'll get time for that.

FreePBX is good but for single tenants, though with some modifications it
can be used as multi-tenant solution too. But I don't like Reloading of it
for after every single change, and prefer real-time approach.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.