[asterisk-biz] Bounty (Proper CDR entries for Billing of Blind and Attended Transfers)

Steve Poirier mousepad99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:26:10 CDT 2010

Good Amount on Bounty for Proper Billing of Blind and Attended Transfers

Modification of Asterisk Source Codes related to CDR MySQL and Transfers to
handle billing properly or "temporarily hack" in Dial Plan or CDR Billing
Interpreter to correct times on transfers.

For specific details about the current issue with blind and attended
transfers with Asterisk and the generation of the CDR Records, Read the
following:

Digium Ticket:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=11849

Post by a member detailing the exact issue:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-January/204856.html

Basically, A dials B, and immediately blind transfers to C.. Time for A
should be for the entire duration of B to C.

Bounty amount depends on the kind of solution provided and if change is
accepted by digium.  We're very open from "hacks until Event Managet gets
released in 1.6.3" to source code modifications on the branch 1.4, as long
as it's possible to offer transfers to our users without losing minutes.

To discuss, email me at  mousepad99 at gmail dot com

__
Steve Poirier