[asterisk-biz] Dual E1 ISDN PRI card

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Wed Sep 23 10:09:21 CDT 2009

Well the $10 per week is not something unseen ...

Actually someone that's totally green and wants to get experience can
work for free just to get working experience
in any economy. Obviously here you can get the quality of work worth
the $10 or much more...

But when you compare the hardware knowing that globalization made
everyone produce cheaply ...
at the same time bigger companies have distribution network that
dealers make 40-50% so when you compare the two
the prices of hardware should be similar ... unless you're buying
something because of a brand name.

Martin