[asterisk-biz] Reliable Toll-Free (and US-48 if possible) Carrier needed

Tom McClean asterisknj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:15:01 CDT 2009

Hello,

We are looking for a reliable toll-free termination provider in the NY/NJ
area (preferred) .... We have tried a few vendors and we have issues with
calls being randomly rejected or reaching hard-capped channel limits... We
would probably be using a MAX of 8-10 channels at this time.

If possible.. we would also like this carrier to provide US-48 at decent
rates.... We can not guarantee thousands of minutes a month.... but are not
really looking for sub penny rates.. we would rather pay 1.2 or 1.3c/min for
better routes.

Consistency is important to us!!! A few guys worked great for a month then
problems happened with more volume..

Please reply off-list.

Thanks guys!