[asterisk-biz] need 718 number

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Sep 16 01:16:56 CDT 2009

Salam,

Ehsan, We can give you the numbers from 1718 on VirtualPhoneLine.com for 2$ a month
and 1.25 cent a min per incoming min

OR 5.99 with 5000 Free mins and 1.25 mins after that.

Rehan

> CF,
> I guess you should go to Mars , because you cant read simple English. My post says
> There will be no monthly fee on DID and for incoming calls I will pay $0.01/min. The call will
> transferred thru voip (sip) where did you get East Asia ?
> FYI I already got offers from few providers. So dont make a joke out of yourself by talking
> nonsense here. May GOD give you strength to understand English.
> Ehsan
> By the way is CF = Captivative fool ?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions

Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.
"Think Smart, Act Fast, Learn from Others, Be Successfull"