[asterisk-biz] Dialer Friendly North American Termination

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Sep 11 18:47:25 CDT 2009

Hundreds?  Most high-end, high-capacity "carrier-grade" big iron can
easily fall over after a few dozen CPS at most.  Good high-density
ISDN-VoIP gateway chasses advertise 20 CPS, and we know that's a
stretch, courtesy of marketing.

Anybody claiming hundreds and hundreds of CPS is completely full of
shit.  It's very, very difficult to build architectures that can deal
with this.  Even if subscriber-facing edges can, centralized billing
plexi can't, and neither can the upstream supplier equipment.

--
Sent from mobile device