[asterisk-biz] DIDs and TFNs via XML API?

Ritesh A helloritesh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:13:32 CDT 2009

Alex,

Ideally, what you are suggesting make sense but as I have noticed, many
(actually all) carriers sell DIDs in bulk and they rather not deal with the
APIs for individual DIDs even though you could be ordering 1000s of them on
an hourly basis. Let's watch the thread and someone may suggest a carrier
that provides such capabilities.

Thanks.
Ritesh