[asterisk-biz] DIDs and TFNs via XML API?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 10 23:57:40 CDT 2009

Some sort of API - not necessarily, though commonly using XML as an
encapsulation layer/transport - is a fairly standard offering from any
sufficiently large and serious vendor.  They couldn't possibly scale
their business if they had to provision everything for you manually, nor
would any high-volume wholesale or other channel customers use them.