[asterisk-biz] DIDs and TFNs via XML API?

Ritesh A helloritesh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:33:30 CDT 2009

Folks,

Any recommendations on provisioning DIDs and TFNs on the fly? We are looking
for a reliable carrier that has some SLAs for uptime and good circuits to
provide us a way to sell DIDs and TFNs to small businesses. Instead of
keeping an inventory, we'd prefer to provision the DIDs/TFNs on the fly. We
looked at DIDx but the added roundtrip via DIDx and lack of SLA is not worth
the risk for small business phone service (for us). If you have some
experience with DIDx, please let me know.

Thanks and looking forward to your recommendations.

Ritesh