[asterisk-biz] Looking for Feedback on Broadvox or Voicesaver DID Orignation Service!

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 23:00:33 CDT 2009

Hi!
I am looking for US Tollfree and DID origination for calling card setup and found

1) http://www.broadvox.com/SIPTransport.aspx
2) http://voicesaver.com/

I found their rates better then others provider such as voicesaver provide tollfree @ 0.019c including all taxes and broadvox start providing metered DID from 0.0065c.
I would appreciate if any one would like to share their experience here about above two providers in term of support,quailty/reliability and pricing.

Before this i tried didforsale but they didn't impress me very much with their service even though they claim 20 Channels by default but during test my customers reported that they need to attempt 3 to 4 times to reach DID (not more then 5 channels are in use while tested).

All suggestions are welcome about any provider for DID orignation on which we can trust for calling card bussiness.

Thanks
Regards,
Muhammad Zulqarnain