[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Barton Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Thu Sep 3 15:10:00 CDT 2009

Zeeshan, give it up - If you don't like the answer, then go ask your
questions elsewhere. Don't complain about the the answer. Further, the
mail list is not the place to air out your problems with another user  -
That's what email is for; or even better use the delete button and go on
with your life....

But I'm fairly certain you've burn yourself for any additional help from
the list

My 2 cents,

Bart