[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:38:04 CDT 2009

I agree Alex,

But remember the list is international, even myself, english is not my
mother language, so some questions will never be as clear as you would
expect and yes lazy do people exist, but it would not harm nobody to point
them to the right direction without teaching them everything and making them
feel unwelcomed. Also I believe one must be objective as much as you can but
at the same time free to give personal opinions while clearly saying it is a
personal opinion, if not, you may be minimizing the novices to explore and
experience other stuff by themself and see what works best for them.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> Pascal Bruno wrote:
>
> > I do respect him for his knowledge and know that he knows what he is
> > talking about, but I think he has to be more objective in his
> > suggestions and be fair as well to the people in the community, not
> > tend to ask people if they are crazy or try to kick them away, thats a
> > track i have been seeing in his replies, but i respect his knowledge
> > and his contribution to the list.
>
> That is not an accurate characterisation of my stance.
>
> I am often critical of questions that are not well-formed, are extremely
> broad and open-ended, and/or lazy.  The last category is the most
> prevalent;  rather than researching issues themselves, certain people
> come on mailing lists expecting others to volunteer to teach them broad
> technical ontologies.  That won't happen, and it's a pointless waste of
> time.
>
> Have a look at:

> -- Alex
>
> --