[asterisk-biz] Need USA virtual PRIs for www.VisionVoIP.com

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:53:52 CDT 2009

Lol, funny. This is the question I was asking. But you went to talk
about the moon lol. So to the best of your knowledge it is a fact.
Thats what you were suppose to answer since the beginning. And thanks
for letting me know about the iax design that is wrong, even when this
was not my question, maybe a good way for you to start so you can get
to your conclusion, but this does not back up your conclusion since
SIP is not perfect itself, they are both getting improved still today.
I am not saying what you are saying is wrong but your intro was
useless. And we all know SIP is the most supported and most used for
obvious reason. And we all know IAX is mostly used by people in the
Asterisk world for obvious reason too. You know what IAX stands for.
And also in the guys question there was a keyword you missed probably,
he said PREFERABLY IAX, lol the way you talk makes me think you have
some personal problem with asterisk or maybe digium?

Sent from my iPod