[asterisk-biz] GSM Partners - for call termination.

Jefferson Carvalho jeff at carvalho.me
Mon Oct 19 05:45:45 CDT 2009

Hello All,
I am planning to start a project on telecom area to find partners on the
following countries
for call termination services :

Target Countries :

*Brazil*
Bulgaria
Morocco
Monaco
Congo
Gambia
Guatemala
Mexico

The main purpose for this project is to build a network with gsm gateways
strategically
on those countries to terminate calls at low cost. We will invest on gsm
gateways and
our partners will participate with *SIM cards* only.  The profit with the
operation will
be shared 50/50 . Terms will be discussed personally.

If you want more information about the project - find my details bellow.:

Jefferson Carvalho
e-mail: jeff (at) carvalho.me
MSN:  jeff (at) carvalho.me
+1.305.537-5390