[asterisk-biz] Toll free with compensation....

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Oct 16 13:11:09 CDT 2009

We're looking (again, I think -- we've been down this road before) for a
provider who does Toll Free termination with compensation. We currently
do... well... not much, but maybe 12000 minutes of toll free termination
a month on average. Our current toll free termination provider is
outstanding, but if we could get excellent quality and compensation for
the traffic, it's better than no compensation at all.

If you know any good providers (or ARE a good provider), I'd be
interested to hear from you.

N.