[asterisk-biz] USA E911 for VoIP

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Fri Oct 9 12:03:08 CDT 2009

Trevor Peirce wrote:
> I'd be interested in hearing from any companies that require US E911
> support in low volumes.  I'm talking $50 USD per month minimum
> commitment.  Please contact me though voip911 /@/ digitalcon.ca to
> express your interest.

Just a follow up that this service will be going live very quickly. The
introductory pricing will be $100 implementation and $50 per month
minimum commitment for US E911 service and Canadian VoIP 911 service
(both FCC/CRTC compliant).

The implementation charge will likely increase in a few weeks time, so
please contact me by email through voip911 /@/ digitalcon.ca if you are
a small ITSP who'd like to benefit from having your own access to the
911 system that's independent from your existing DIDs and
origination/termination infrastructure.

Regards,

--
Trevor Peirce