[asterisk-biz] Billing?

Justin Case nogoodnameswereavailable at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:38:39 CDT 2009

Chiming in a bit late here.
 You get what you pay for. I have been a client of Enswitch for over two
years and have been nothing but happy. If you have a maojor problem at 4:00
AM they are there for you. If you have a problem (even when it may not be an
issue in their software) they will work until the issue is resolved. Most
companies are 9-5 where after 5 PM there is no one to talk to.