[asterisk-biz] need help to develop IM application with the help of asterisk

praveen kumar pbx.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:52:48 CDT 2009

Kevin,

I am not sure if it fully helps but Invox (invox.com) has an IM
integration out of box. It supports Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Skype etc. You
can push IMs during the call workflow.

I am not sure of your requirements fully but it also has DB and RSS
integration out of box for developers and they made their designer
simple - drag and drop and connect to build your IVR and Phone System.
Very web 2.0.

I know them from the IT Expo show where they won the Best of Show. I
have a client who uses them for Payment over Phone and Auto phone
appointments.

HTH.

- Praveen