[asterisk-biz] Capitalisation in English writing from Indiansubcontinent

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 8 13:45:37 CDT 2009

Brien Hamrick wrote:

> Harkening back to the original query. In print most titles/headers have the
> first letter of each word capitalized. In a memo, someone might consider
> that a title or might just be acting self important.

Sure, but as Peter Beckman pointed out, these schemes in print appear to
follow a consistent rule:  they just capitalise every word.  That's easy
enough.  Good style, bad style - it's irrelevant to the discussion.  The
point is that the formula is clear.

The motivation for my inquiry is that I can't figure out what the
guiding principles for arbitrary capitalisation of the sort I mentioned are.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems