[asterisk-biz] Capitalisation in English writing from Indian subcontinent

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 8 13:25:54 CDT 2009

Jai Rangi wrote:

> Writing you opinion about writing behavior in Indian subcontinent?

In this thread, I asked a question.  I did not express an editorial
position, except insofar as the impressions about the usage that form
the basis of my data may be construed as an "opinion," especially if
they're wrong.

> Why here? How come this is not SPAM? Why we should not complain that you are
> wasting our time in reading emails? Why are taking it granted that all
> people on this list will like your comments on companies web sites?

I did not say anything of the sort, didn't tell you not to complain, and
am not taking anything as granted.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems