[asterisk-biz] Capitalisation in English writing from Indian subcontinent

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:14:04 CDT 2009

Writing you opinion about writing behavior in Indian subcontinent? Why here?
How come this is not SPAM? Why we should not complain that you are wasting
our time in reading emails? Why are taking it granted that all people on
this list will like your comments on companies web sites?

Do you understand that these kind of communication can be never ending and
can really kill the purpose of any mailing lists.

-Jai