[asterisk-biz] Universal Service Fund (US only FCC USF)

Yaro Donchenko ydonchenko at logicvoice.com
Thu Oct 8 11:14:20 CDT 2009

If Tier 2 paying directly to FCC he is not getting charged for USF from
Tier 1, he just has to provide Tier 1 with his 499 filer id and fill up
some paper works.

    Best Regards,
    *Yaro Donchenko*
    Logic Voice
    /- The NEW Revolution in Voice Communications/
    Direct: (718) 928-6700
    Main: (718) 928-6666
    Direct Fax: (718) 569-6900
    Fax: (718) 928-6677