[asterisk-biz] US Taxes & Billing software

Josh Horton jhorton at hk-communications.com
Thu Oct 8 10:36:24 CDT 2009

Thanks Chris. I did check with my accountant. She has to research it (not
something she deals with everyday) . I just thought I would check the list
to get other's experiences to help her along.

The second part of my question was billing software. What is everyone using
to manage US Taxes?

I am only dealing with customers within the continental US.