[asterisk-biz] US Taxes & Billing software

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Thu Oct 8 10:25:10 CDT 2009

> - How should I be collecting taxes for voip services?
> - How many different levels of taxes do I have to collect (Federal, State, County
> & City)?
> - Do the tax rates fluctuate frequently?
> - What billing software is everyone using to easily charge taxes for customers? I
> have been working with A2Billing but it only addresses VAT.
> - Are tax rates different regarding residential, business service and calling cards?

At the risk of sounding unhelpful, these are probably questions you should be asking your accountant.

If you are looking for help on this list, it might be useful to post where your clients are based in the world, as taxes are vastly different from country to country.

Regards,

Chris
--
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it