[asterisk-biz] Capitalisation in English writing from Indian subcontinent

Kevin Smith kevin_voip009 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 04:33:54 CDT 2009

Hello Alex Sir,

I have seen your comment on various websites but I am sorry to tell you that if you will review your own website "http://www.evaristesys.com/".There are many spelling mistakes in content of home page of websites,so its better to improve ourself every time and not to waste time to comment on others.

I hope you will not mind my comment and improve yourself.