[asterisk-biz] Asterisk IVR Developer Needed

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Oct 7 17:28:11 CDT 2009

Hey David,

We have made some really complex ivr's and which have become very
popular as mobile based education service and live on a telecom
company as Value Added Service - English Seekho, it has a blend of
speech recognition in Indian languages and English in Indian as well
as American English accent too.

We also have voice detection (speaker identification / speaker
verification engines )

Please do connect back off the list so that we can send you more
details regarding the same.

I look forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,