[asterisk-biz] Asterisk IVR Developer Needed

David Lezak davidlezak at movilix.com
Wed Oct 7 16:18:03 CDT 2009

We're looking for an experienced IVR Developer for an immediate project.
We need someone who can fully deploy a hosted IVR solution that will
enable us to expose some elements of our pre-paid mobile topup catalog
to end users and retailers who don't have PC's. Our scripting and
overall design has been substantially completed by an experienced IVR
designer so this is primarily a deployment/porting task. Key elements in
which you should have direct experience and be able to lead:

a) We need you to choose and implement the IVR platform itself. Our most
probable choice is Asterisk in some flavor, but we are open to
alternatives for the right candidate.

b) This will be a hosted solution, and we need you to select the hosting
service provider. Lylix and Pacific Rack come to mind but we're open
here as well. We will need to support modest loads to start, up to
perhaps 12 simultaneous channels, but the design should scale for
growth.

c) The current application as designed does not use Speech Recognition
or Voice Verification, but we have this planned for future deployment
and it would be good if you have some SR or VV experience already.

d) The application will use web services to interact with our hosted
transaction engine.

e) We'd like someone in Portland, Oregon but are open to world-wide
applicants who can be available on our time zone.

If you can get these things done for us with solid, supportable
methodologies we'd like to hear from you. Best bet would be to email a
description of your relevant experience along with some sample design
and deployment documents for us to review in confidence.

Email me at davidlezak at movilix dot com.

David Lezak, CEO - Movilix, a Telephone Access Company +1 503 548 9332
Pacific Time Zone